Brewer Information & Registration
Hops for Hope is a craft-brewing competition to raise funds for child advocacy. This fun and casual event will feature beer tasting for which the attendees are the judges, pub grub, live music and raffle drawings. This competition is open to the first 24 home brewers who register online by October 01, 2020. Below is the information you need to get started.
- Determine which style(s) of beer you will brew. Please plan to provide one five-gallon batch of each beer. One entry per category. Maximum two categories.
- Complete entry form below.
- Submit one five-gallon batch in keg or bottles to be served in tasters cups. Event host will provide taster cups.
- Arrive at the Hops for Hope event by 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 7th to unload your beer and prepare to serve from 4:30-9:30 p.m. Volunteers will be on hand to assist you in serving and offering breaks as needed. Dinner will be provided.
- Brewer tasting and voting will be conducted at 4:30 p.m. Hops for Hope participants will be voting throughout the night, beginning at 6:30 p.m by filling your jar with bottle caps.
- All brewers are responsible for completing the ABLE Commission Request for Permission to Make Cider/Beer/Wine. There is no cost to obtain the permit. (Application).
- We will provide 2 bags of ice for you. Any additional ice must be provided by yourself.
Hops for Hope venue:
Bartlesville Municipal Airport ~ Hangar 5
Judging and awards:
Judging will be two-fold and will include Brewer’s Awards voted on by your brewing peers and a popular vote by patrons attending the event. (Brewers will not vote in the category in which they are entered).
Most Creative Name – Voted on by the Hops for Hope Committee
Best in Show
1st Place Light Beer
2nd Place Light Beer
3rd Place Light Beer
1st Place Dark Beer
2nd Place Dark Beer
3rd Place Dark Beer
Hops For Hope brewer registration has ended.